The park offers to discover 44 models of the region’s greatest monuments, including the most prestigious Loire chateaux. They are displayed over 5 acres, covered with 2000 bonsais, 10000 figurines, 6 rail and boat networks, for a 1.5km-long tour.
The models displayed are at a 1/25 scale.
A tour in a giant’s feet, to discover, within a few hours, all of the region’s architectural treasures: Chambord, Chenonceaux, Amboise, Villandry and many others... The Mini-Chateaux Park is the opportunity to discover (or rediscover) the most famous chateaux in just half-day! And thanks to the exceptional quality of the models, have a unique journey, in another dimension!
To tour the Loire Valley in just two hours!
The Mini-Chateaux in a few figures…
- 1.5km of paths over 5 landscaped acres
- 6 rail and boat networks
- 10 000 figurines
- Entertainment, interactive games…
- 44 great models!
- Over 2 000 bonsais
- The most prestigious chateaux and mansions of the Loire Valley!
- The region’s greatest monuments!
Opening hours and fees 2017
- April to june: 10.00 am to 6.30 pm
- July and August: 9.30 am to 6.30 pm
- September to November: 10.30 am to 6.00 pm (From September 4th, the Park will close on several occasions. For more info, please visit www.parcminichateaux.com)
Adults (over 13 years old): 14€
Children (aged 4 to 12): 10.50€